|Length||42 ft 7 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 8 in||Hitch Weight||2335 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11538 lbs||Cargo Capacity||2797 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals||Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals||Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2||Available Beds||King|
|Refrigerator Type||12V||Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20||Water Heater Type||On Demand Tankless|
|AC BTU||13500 btu||Awning Info||19' Power|
|Axle Count||2||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Forest River RV Wildcat ONE fifth wheel 36MB highlights:
- Bunk room
- King bed
- Theater seats
- Electric fireplace
This is the largest fifth wheel, and it does have room for a crowd! Kids will love the bunk room, which has two bunks plus a loft area for extra sleeping space. Adults can enjoy the privacy of the front bedroom with its king bed and dual closets. The bath is centrally located so everyone will have easy access. The rear living area overlooks the kitchen so you can interact with your guests as you cook. Meals will be easy with the thoughtfully designed kitchen, including a center island with sink, 12V refrigerator, and three burner cooktop. After dinner at the dinette booth you can kick back and relax by the electric fireplace.
Wildcat ONE is a new fifth wheel from Forest River. With a variety of floorplans, these models are flexible enough to accommodate any group. Convenient design touches like "easy clean" floors with no vents, plenty of storage throughout, and a pull out step stool make getting away a breeze. A tankless water heater< means showering will be easy, and you'll always be comfortable with the 35,000 BTU furnace and the 13,500 air conditioner. There's even an option to add additional air conditioning units.
Standard Features (2023)
- Sidewalls: 2” Vacuum Bonded, aluminum framed with high density block foam insulation
- Roof: 5” Arched roof rafters 14” on center with two layers of batten insulation & radiant foil
- Dual roof vents for breathable attic
- PVC roof membrane with lifetime warranty
- Main floors: 5/8” tongue & groove plywood with batten insulation and radiant foil
- Upper deck floors: Welded aluminum frame with 5/8” tongue & groove plywood floors
- Slide Box: 2” Laminated aluminum framed sidewalls & roof with 1” wood flooring
- 2” Laminated aluminum framed front wall anchors sidewalls for added strength
- EGS backing strips in sidewalls to anchor interior cabinets
- One Piece molded fiberglass front cap with batten insulation and radiant foil
Wildcat One Series Package
- 17" 2-IN-1 Oven range
- .9 CU FT OTR Microwave
- 60 GAL or more fresh water capacity
- 10.7 CU FT 12V Refrigerator
- Huge pantry (most models)
- Huge lift-up booth dinette storage
- Stow & go corn hole boards
- King Bed
- Massive pass-thru storage
- "Easy Clean" floors (no floor vents)
- Solid step at main entry
- Flush floor, linoleum galley slide-out
- Pull out step stool
- 32" Entry door w/ friction hinge
- Battery disconnect switch
- Tinted windows
- “On the Go" rear ladder prep
Climate One Package
- Vacuum bonded, welded aluminum structure
- Best in class size, high efficiency 35,000 BTU furnace
- 13,500 BTU ducted A/C system w/ 2nd & 3rd A/C prep
- On demand tankless hot water heater
- Exterior ventilated attic vents for breathable roof
- Electric fireplace w/ thermostat control and remote
- Tufflex PVC roof membrane
- Underbelly armor abs underbelly panels and forced air heat to all holding tanks
- 50 Amp electric
- Dual 20 lb. LP Tanks
- Sidewalls: 2" high density block foam insulation
- Roof: residential fiberglass insulation
- Floor: residential fiberglass insulation w/ 5/8" tongue and groove plywood
- 3rd 13.5K A/C
- Washer & dryer
- Tank heaters
- Free- standing dinette w/ 4 chairs (IPO booth dinette)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
The Ranch RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @979-690-1669 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.